Monday, December 26, 2011

More family is here!

The Holder's arrived!  It had been 3 years since I last saw them and it was so fun to see them again!  The kids all get along so well and they were able to get re-acquainted again.  I got a good laugh when little Yamel said that she had forgotten my name and asked me what it was!
I loved her face of wonder she gave when I told her!

 There was plenty to entertain the kiddos, including giving Baby Alive her first meal!


 Juliana was able to feed the baby and give her water, then the baby would dirty her own diaper.  The kids got the best laughs from Baby Alive when she would ask if her diaper was dirty, or she'd say she wanted to play instead of eat.
 Juliana was one happy little girl!
 The house was a hopping place with cousins running around, toys being played with, and nails being painted.  At any given time there was someone sleeping too.  That's how we rolled, we played, drifted off to sleep, then woke up to keep playing again!



Table for 18!!
We went to eat at Ciro's, an all time family favorite!


No comments: