Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family pictures!


Tuesday we got up and headed to Jad's hotel where we got permission to take our own family pictures!  Since the whole family was together it was a good time to get one taken. 

We took the pictures with a combination of myself taking pictures and my sister, then with the magic of photoshop I put it all together!




After taking pictures, Jad and I snuck away to go eat at Chico's Tacos!  We are the only one's in the family that like it, but the crispy beef tacos in a spicy sauce with tons of cheese is oh so yummy! We brought some home for Shanilee to try and she liked it too.  Our Chico's tacos club is growing!
 Although I would have been happy for the chance to eat there, I was really glad to spend time with Jad.  It was nice to just talk, about anything, I loved that!
A few family members came down with a stomach bug so we pretty much just stayed in the house the rest of the day to recover, although I think there was more playing than anything!
(Thanks Ingrid for these pics)


 The kids are always very drawn to Ita!

No comments: