Monday, December 12, 2011

Kendyl is 18 months old!

Kendyl turned 18 months only weeks before Christmas, so her pictures were taken in her Christmas dress!








Kendyl, at 18 months old you are as cute as ever!  There are so many things that I love about you in the stage you are in.  I love how you whine to be let out of your crib in the morning and as I lift you out of your crib you lay your head on my shoulder wanting to continue sleeping in my bed.

You have learned how to express yourself, words or not, and can be a little sassy when you want to be!
I love how small you are and am amazed at how you run around with your little legs going as fast as they can.  I love your tiny little hands!
I love how you pat your hand on my neck line as you fall asleep, or how you show me you are sleepy by walking up to me and patting me on my neck line.
I love the joy you find in the smallest things, just like peek-a-boo!

I love the look of wonder you have in your eyes, and then your excitement when you have done something new!

You have learned quite a few words, a few of them are:
Uh oh
Oh my
Oh no
No
Momma
More
Go
Yes

I love it when you want something, the way you get our attention then walk away wanting us to follow you.  Then how you glance behind to make sure we are following your lead.

I absolutely love your hugs!  You wrap your arms around our necks and squeeze really hard!  It's so sweet how often you do it too!

Your giggle is one of the greatest sounds to hear, and your smile is incomparable!
You are a very happy little girl Kendyl!!  We love you more than anything!

No comments: