Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!


Brady, Kendyl and I decided to run some errands around El Paso while Bryson stayed at the house to play with Brayden.  As lunch time rolled around, I was eager to eat at my favorite restaurant in El Paso, Taco Cabana!
I always crave this place, it's so yummy!
That evening we had a little pizza party for the kiddos!
I came into the kitchen after hearing many laughs because Kendyl was eating her pizza like she was in a pizza eating contest!
(Thanks to Ingrid for the pics)




Time came to do our traditional nativity scene.
Look at these cute little ones!

My Dad read the story of Jesus' birth as always!

Then we sang the Christmas songs in between narrations as the book instructs.  This time we had Elisa playing the piano for us too!
Bryson for half of the program decided he would be a blind wise man, who knows where he got that idea!


Then as the excitement was building for Santa's arrival, we decided to track him and see where he was!


We set out cookies and milk for Santa, and Elisa even wrote him a note.

It came time to call it a night!

No comments: