Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Family time!!


It was the year to spend Christmas with my family so we headed to El Paso! It had been 3 years since I had last been there, it was good to go back!
We had a layover in Phoenix so we let the kids run around before we boarded the second plane!
I love all the smiles we get from people who see Kendyl running around.  I know everyone is just wondering how such a small little girl could be walking let alone running around acting so independent!

They loved the moving walk ways too, notice Bryson isn't exactly walking up ahead.
We arrived safely and only a short bit later Ingrid and her family arrived too!
Elisa knows how to play the piano but the other kids were ready to push all the keys with her.
We let the kids go at it, it would be a little bit of crazy noise but they'd soon get it out of their system so we let them do it.
Think of four kids banging on the piano and how much NOISE it was.  Plus the endless laughter that came with it!
I still laugh thinking about this, but right in the middle of the kids making their horrendous piano music, my Dad comes out of the bedroom with a phone to his ear.  I wish I could have seen both mine and Ingrid's faces as we saw my Dad, I am sure our eyes got huge.  We quickly cut the piano playing recital short so that my Dad could hear.  My Dad was talking to a telephone representative and I can imagine what the guy on the other end was thinking!
We left a cold snowy Utah only to arrive in El Paso right when they are having a once in a blue moon snow storm, go figure. 
Ingrid's kids were excited to play in it! Bryson followed the excitement outside with the kids but I am sure he was thinking what the excitement was for since he has snow back at home. 

Elisa made her own snowman all by herself!

This is chico, my parents dog that we gave them as a gift a few years back.   My parents spoil him rotten, but that's how it should be!

No comments: