Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin walk!

There is an annual Pumpkin walk held every year where everything is done voluntarily and using pumpkins. It's amazing how creative and talented people are. Here are only a few of the pictures that I took!
Toy Story!
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs!
Snow White and the seven dwarfs!
The Flintstones!
Snoopy!
(He totally reminds me of my Aunt Yazmin who loved snoopy growing up!)
One of my all time favorite shows, the Muppet Babies!
Sponge Bob!
(with Mr. I don't want to smile)
I found someone else to give me the smiles!
Up!
I had to add this picture of Bryson scarfing down the cookies he was given at the end of the pumpkin walk, he even ate the one's I had been given in no time at all!

3 comments:

Marc and Ingrid said...

Wow! That is really neat, Elisa's school had a contest for the best character pumpkin...it couldn't be cut or punctured in any way....I didn't know what they meant, but after seeing all of these pictures I get it! We'll have to enter the contest next year.

Unknown said...

You're killin' me!!!! Oh I love it!!!!!! Wish I was there! This years was way better than the last one, your kids are so gosh darn cute!!!

Yazmin said...

I still love Snoopy! Just ask my kids.