Friday, October 29, 2010

Fallin' for fall!

It's hard to believe that over eleven years ago I had no idea that my beautiful valley I live in now even existed. Surrounded by the most beautiful mountains, where we enjoy every season! Fall is by far my most favorite time of the year! My eyes try to scope everything in view when I drive down a street that is lined with large trees. The tree colors are so bright that you'd think that it could only be found in a painting. A friend of mine, Rhonda and I ventured out one afternoon last week to capture what mother nature had to offer!
Bryson saying how high the tree's are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Logan is still the most beautiful place I've ever been. Wish I could go back. Your pics are amazing!! Ans your babies are still so stinkin' cute!!!!