Friday, October 15, 2010

3 year pictures

We drove up the canyon to take Bryson's 3 year old pictures! I can't believe that he is already 3, time goes by way too fast. We love you little guy!
Bryson currently loves listening to music, jumping on couches or beds, playing on the computer, being in charge of the remote, going to sleep late, ringing the door bell, chasing after Sabin, singing the ABC's, counting, playing hide and go seek, talking on the phone, putting money in his basketball bank, drinking anything that is carbonated and calls it "coca". He loves to rumble with Brady and when Brady pretends to cry, Bryson will run to me to tell me that "Daddy's cryning". Yes, cryning is how he says it and I love the way it sounds so much that I don't want to correct him. He loves to eat all the marshmallows out of the box of Lucky Charms and eats almost everything with ketchup. His all time favorite song is "I gotta feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas and if you belt out "I gotta feeling" from any where in the house I can guarantee you will hear a little voice sing "whoo, whoo". Bryson is full of energy and I can't imagine how boring life must have been before he joined our family!

1 comment:

Marc and Ingrid said...

Love how his pictures turned out!