Thursday, June 7, 2012

News in Cache Valley


The American West Heritage Center was being filmed for the News and we were asked to go as guests in the background.
 I was getting the best laughs at the news guy as he was trying to crack a whip, it makes me want to never try it.  He was getting hit all over the place!
 

We were able to do things for free for helping so I put the kiddos on the pony's!

This was Kendy's first time on the Pony's and she was one serious cowgirl.  I can usually get Kendyl to look at me for pictures but not this time.  Her eyes were concentrating and not budging to even look my way and that was before the pony's even started walking. She cracks me up!



Bryson has started to collect rocks from different places and he stores them in his "secret drawer", so it was no surprise that he found a rock and even a stick.


No comments: