Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kendyl turn's 2!

Kendyl's Birthday has arrived and I am sure Kendyl was wondering why I'd take a picture of her first thing after waking up!




I am glad I have the tradition of putting up balloons for their birthdays, the kiddos love it!
We celebrated the day by going to Lagoon with Adrienne and her kiddos!










My little 2 year old!
I had to take a picture of Bryson and his most favorite ride "the blue roller coaster" as he calls it.  Bombora is the real name of it!



Daddy was home when we got back and we let Kendyl open a few presents!

A card from Ita, Mickey & Minnie squinkies and ...

A lady bug pillow racer!

 
 We all went to get shaved ice's for dessert too!
Kendyl probably hasn't noticed, but I always order her the same flavor, pina colada that way it's white and less of a mess when she spills.  Not if she spills, but WHEN she spills!

I don't get the option of what to get Bryson, he always wants Cherry!  Although if there isn't Cherry I'll get him something red and call it Cherry, I am sure it's just as tasty!

Such a fun day for a little 2 year old!!


No comments: