Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kendyl's 2 year pictures


My Dear little Miss Kendyl,
I am in awe at how much personality you have.  You say what is on your mind and although we cannot really understand what you may be saying at times your facial expressions tell it all!  Your smile is contagious and even when you give one of your sassy faces we can't help but laugh at you.  You love to get hugs and kisses, in fact I know that when I hold you in my arms and give you nothing but hugs and kisses you will be perfectly content for a VERY LONG TIME!  
 
You love having a big brother and you follow him around and copy everything he does.  You love girly things and I always find you carrying little purses, wearing bracelets and your princess high heels.  If you were to notice me painting my toes you are quick to say "me, me".  You sit very patiently while we make your piggies nice and pretty!
Your favorite cartoons are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Strawberry Shortcake (or Guck as you call it), Care Bears and My Little Pony!
Subway seems to be your food of choice and will say "yum, hmm, yum, hmm" the whole time your sandwich is being made.
 
Each morning I wake up to a little voice saying "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom" over and over again until I come in and get you.
 
It has been a pure joy to be your Mommy and watch you grow into a cute little lady. I love that you are a little clone of me and I will take all the hugs and kisses I can get! Just please slow down and don't grow up too fast, or at all for that matter.
I love you more than you know my little Kendyl!















Here is a classic Kendyl pose!










 


No comments: