Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

After church I recruited the kiddos to give Daddy his gifts and cards! 


A new cologne!
 We went to Grandma & Grandpa Knowles' home and we celebrated Kendyl's birthday with the family!
 


Kendyl gave little puffs but was able to get all her candles blown out after a few tries!

She loved the Minnie toy and new towel that Tia Shanna & Tio Darrin gave her!
Kendyl has always been attracted to the Jessie that the Hoth's have so luckily I remembered about it for her birthday! This gift was from Ita!

I love having her cousins there!
Bubbles!!
(Please let her be happy about getting bubbles when she turns 16)


I noticed this Avenger's card that's for a Grandpa and I had to get it since all the boys went to see this movie together. Bryson signed it and was excitedly waiting by Grandpa when he opened it!

 


Yep, a Jessie doll was a good choice Kendyl carried her every where!
When we got home we showed Kendyl her gift from Mommy & Daddy!


Something tells me she loved it!



It's not exactly like the razor Dad.

It was one fun Father's Day!

We love this Daddy!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: