Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

We spent our Thanksgiving in Phoenix with my Sister, her family and my parents. We enjoyed being in warmer weather! We were able to meet up with Brady's brother Brandon and his family for dinner which was fun to do! Brady and Brandon also had a chance to get out and go golfing one of the mornings. We had a great visit in Phoenix, great family time, good food and more memories! I didn't take many pictures, I must have been enjoying my time too much!
Kendyl and Juliana became good pals rather quickly. Kendyl loves being held and Juliana loves holding babies, they were a perfect match!
Kendyl and Ito (shortened name of Grandpa in Spanish)
Bryson & Ito playing soccer, you would have no idea that it was supposed to be soccer since Bryson is carrying the ball and running. He must get it from watching the Hokies!

No comments: