Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent the day of Christmas Eve bowling with family and going out to lunch! We gave the kids their own lane to play and the adults played on another. Half way through our game I realized that Brady's sole purpose was to beat me. Yikes, talk about putting on the pressure. Just for the record I ended up beating him by one point!

We went home for naps and rejoined at Grandma & Grandpa Knowles' house for dinner and games!
One of the funniest games was watching the guys try to move a cookie from their forehead to their mouth without hands. When we returned home, I allowed Bryson to open one gift! It was the book "The Night Before Christmas", that I had my parents record their voice reading it to the kids. I could tell that Bryson recognized their voices!Then it was time to leave Santa his goodies and the reindeer their carrots and go to bed!

2 comments:

Joann said...

I have heard of that Oreo game, how funny! Looks like a good time!

Unknown said...

I just love your pictures. You are amazing at photography. And I sure wish I could have seen you all at Thanksgiving. Your babies are so adorable. Sending hugs !!!!!