Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Every time I say "Ho, Ho, Ho", Bryson will respond "Santa Claus". All morning I kept telling him that we were going to see Santa and I asked him what he was going to tell him. He'd say he wanted "a jeep, Mickey Mouse, and golf stuff". I heard this over and over and over. So I took the kids to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.
This was the closest Bryson got to Santa!
The second he saw Santa the stroller suddenly became his new best friend and he wasn't about to get off of it. He then realized that he had to go up and get a book and candy cane if he wanted one. So this is as close as it got, and I am sure Bryson's heartbeat was a pitter patter!
Next up - Kendyl
When I saw her look up at him, I thought for sure that was the end of Santa's visit.

Nope, she was good as gold!

So far it looks like Kendyl will be getting what she wants for Christmas! Now we need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what Bryson wants.

No comments: