Saturday, March 31, 2012

Let's do something fun!

I got a text from Brady yesterday saying that maybe we could do something fun today.  I responded saying "YES, like what?".  A part of me just wanted Brady to write back saying Lagoon but I thought for sure he wouldn't, especially since it was Lagoon's opening day.  The text I got was "maybe Lagoon", I was so excited! 
We were wondering how busy it would be for the opening day but it was perfect, barely any lines and the weather was great!!






Brady decided to take Bryson on the Tidal Wave for the first time!
Bryson LOVED it!
So much that he went on it three times!



Daddy trying to putt to win a large prize!
Brady said that he missed the hole by so much that it managed to get into another hole, one that wins a JUMBO prize!
Kendyl got to choose which color of bear she wanted!

Kendyl was a happy little girl! We got some great looks from everyone that saw her like this in the stroller.
I LOVE these kiddos of mine!
Daddy decided to ride the Samurai!


One last ride on the "Bombora" before we leave!
This was Bryson's third time of the day, he loves it.


Thanks for a fun, fun day Daddy!!
Instead of doing friend birthday party's this year we decided to get season passports to Lagoon, there is a lot more of Lagoon coming this year!

1 comment:

The Hoths said...

You didn't tell me you did this! FUN!!!!