Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

I was looking forward to Valentine's since I knew Brady and I would be going to dinner with a group of friends!  We had dinner at Elements again this year with 5 other couples, the Jeppesen's, Wimmer's, Hoth's, Allen's, and the Akin's! 
We were given our own little room which is always nice so that we can hear each other.  When we spend 3 hours eating dinner you know that there has to be some interesting conversation topics with a ton of laughs!  For memories sake the topics that come to mind are alpacas, Calculus 3, being rich (in the 1%), and getting massages in India! 

With how much fun these dinners have been I will definitely be looking forward to this every year!
  
We got home and gave the kiddos their Valentine's gifts!

They both got a puppy stuffed animal with candy inside of big balloons!


 Kendyl immediately started rolling all over her balloon, it was so funny to watch!


 She would pick it up and carry it all over as well!
 Bryson was eager to get into his balloon, so Daddy did the honors!


 Bryson loves his stuffed animal puppies!! 
This new puppy was bigger and didn't have the little beads inside like the others do, so I didn't think he would get attached to it. Well he did, and now has 4 puppies that he sleeps with. My puppy buying days are over, that or he will need a bigger bed.

 I was thinking that Kendyl would be interested in popping her balloon too, but I looked over and saw her having another wrestle mania 2012 so that answered that question. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: