Friday, February 17, 2012

30th Birthday weekend

Brady planned a night away for my birthday! 
 His parents came over to tend the kiddos and we took off to Salt Lake City for a night.  We had been talking about wanting to eat at Tepanyaki for a few months so after shopping for a little bit, that is where we headed!


It was just as yummy as we thought it would be!!
We then went to the Jazz vs. Wizards game!

Cell phone pictures were the best I could get, I had my camera stashed in my purse but with such close seats there was no way I wouldn't get caught using it.




Jazz won!
We stayed the night at the Grand America!  It is so, so pretty.  The bathroom is amazing, but I would hate to be the one to clean it. 
This was our view!

The next morning I was able to get a massage at the spa and enjoy their pool!
After getting ready for the day we went shopping a little more, went to lunch then came back home to our kiddos!!

It was such an awesome way to spend a birthday, and the texts and phone calls from friends and family made it all the better.  I am so thankful for everyone in my life!

No comments: