Monday, February 20, 2012

{GNO} Girls night out!

I was watching TV right when four of my girlfriends showed up to take me to the movies to celebrate my birthday!!
I had been wanting to see "The Vow" and that was the exact movie we went to see.
It was such a good movie, one that makes you cry.  Except I didn't let myself cry and it just caused my throat to hurt, I should have just cried.

We stopped at Casper's after for some shakes!!  It has since gone out of business, boo.




I can't even fully explain how much I love hanging out with my friends!  I have grown and learned so much about myself through our many times together.  We can all sit and talk and laugh for hours on end.  We have had many times where we are pretty much kicked out of the restaurant because we have stayed past closing, only to then stay in our cars talking even longer.   I look forward to each GNO and to be surprised knowing that you are going with your friends right that second is the best feeling! 
 Thank you girls for your friendships I cherish it more than you girls know!

No comments: