Saturday, August 20, 2011

Temple Fork ride


We joined the Hoth's and Rhonda's parents for a ride in the mountains!

We first went to a memorial for a bear named Old Ephraim.  The height of the stone represents the height of Old Ephraim if he were standing on his hind legs.



Bryson was very tempted to cross this tiny stream.


It didn't take long at all for Kendyl to get dirty, but she was a very happy dirty little one!


The Hoth's

The Hoth's were following us so I couldn't get any pictures of them driving.  Until we made a turn and I was able to take pictures of them coming up the trail.  As I was snapping away Brady turned to look at them and noticed that we were taking pictures of each other.  I was just laughing, Rhonda and I are so much alike!

Rhonda got a picture of our little family!




Taking a break!


A few pictures of our razor from Rhonda's view!


It was fun to go out with someone else for a change. Thank you to the Hoth's for the invite!

1 comment:

The Hoths said...

I am so glad you guys came! We definitely need to go again!