Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 years!

I have no idea where the last 10 years have gone. What I do know is that I spent them with Brady by my side and couldn't ask for anything better.  Life is great when you have someone you love to share it with!  


Our honeymoon was spent in Las Vegas.
Thanks to Brady's parents who watched our kiddos, we were able to sneak off for a quick trip to Las Vegas again!


Our friends John & Destiny live in Las Vegas and we were able to meet up and have lunch!  When Brady and I were first married we spent a lot of time with them, it is hard to think that it was 10 years ago. 


Our hotel
This hotel was absolutely beautiful!!  It was very surprising to see the blinds swing open and music start playing as you opened the door. 


We were informed as we checked in that all the items at the bar have sensors underneath so that if we pick them up they will automatically be charged to our room.  I thought it was interesting that they made sure to tell you that.  I saw the bottled water and nuts on top of the bar and I thought it wouldn't be a temptation at all.  Until Brady opened up the fridge.  My eyes got huge and I was just laughing, what a HUGE temptation.  There were drinks, and chips and candy....ahh let the temptations begin!
The first evening we were able to watch the water show "LE Reve", it was very good!  One of those shows that leaves you wondering how they were able to do most of it. 



We went into the show when it was daylight and came out to the lights of Las Vegas!




The next morning Brady woke up very early to head out to golf with his friend John!




While Brady was gone, I was able to sleep in a bit longer then I headed to the spa for a massage, body scrub and a lot of relaxing!


This room has walls of illuminated salt bricks which encourage the healing of skin irritations and upper respiratory problems.  The lounge chairs provide vibration therapy in rhythm to sensual music.  I spent a good amount of time in this chair!!



Brady and I timed ourselves pretty well and we joined up for lunch.  Their selections of desserts was amazing!

That evening we saw the "Phantom of the Opera"!
John and his daughter Talli joined us.  It was such a GOOD show!!






Once again we were greeted by the lights!
 The Bellagio fountains



I am excited for many more years....and eternity!!

1 comment:

Joann said...

Happy anniversary Yamel! That room looks amazing, so fun!