Saturday, August 27, 2011

Deja Vu!

Ever since the boys slept in the tent last week I have heard Bryson ask to sleep in the tent every night.  Since it has been during the week we kept telling him that he couldn't because Brady has to get up early to go to work.  So then came the weekend and Bryson once again asked to sleep in the tent.  I smiled at Brady wondering what he was going to say this time since he didn't have work in the morning.  To my surprise he said "I bet Momma can sleep with you in the tent!".  Bryson got really excited and before I knew it I was outside.... in the tent.


The next morning Brady took the tent down and laid our sleeping bags by the stairs.  They were there a couple of hours until Brady decided to get in one and walk around trying to scare the kiddos.  Bryson's reaction was to do the same thing.
There weren't any scared kids, but there was a lot of laughing!

No comments: