Friday, August 9, 2013

Cache County Fair!!

 
I love when the Fair comes into town, I love the rides, the food just the whole environment.  It is always so so so hot outside, definitely the part that comes to mind about the fair. Yet we keep coming back!
 

 




 
 

A little boy got in the same cart as Bryson and I saw the look of "oh no who is this boy" on Bryson's face!  He is so used to doing everything with Kendyl so it got him worried for a little bit until he can lock eyes with me and I can tell him that it's ok.  It is definitely the difference in their personalities.  Bryson likes to know exactly what to expect, while Kendyl will do anything with no worries!
 
 


 Eating yummy Texas Roadhouse!

 I learned last year that I need to get my kiddos an all day wrist band, since the price of the tickets individually exceeds the price that a full day band would have been.  So I was prepared and got their bands, which was worth it's cost four times over after they discovered this climb/slide thing. 

You go in then climb to the top using bridges and stairs and then ride the slide all the way down to start over again!

 


 I seriously just stood there watching them go up and down for a LONG time!  Next year I should just bring my own chair and umbrella and set up camp next to this ride.  If you'd even call it a ride!
Little Acelyn just slept through it all!
 This Fun Slide reminds me so much of being little, I always hope that my kids will love it and luckily Bryson gave it a try without me having to go to the top with him. 


He really liked it!!


No comments: