Friday, April 19, 2013

March Madness

First of all every year I can't help but think about this term "Bracketologist", seriously what do your qualifications have to be to be considered a Bracketologist?
Any who, a few years ago I started filling out my own bracket.  A little crazy for someone who does not follow College basketball to begin with, but I have found that it comes to my advantage too.  Yes, I am given the teams season win/loss information but for the most part I am guessing the winners (or choosing a name I like better ha ha).  In part of my lack of knowledge with these teams, I have also randomly been able to pick some great upsets in the past which leaves my bracket is good shape!
 Well this year I decided to get hot headed and tell Brady and I am going to win one of the pools he entered both of us in.  I learned that the winner gets money and a trophy (name engraved with the year won). Turns out that I ended up ranking third from last and Brady was the one who won.  Great for him, not so great for the one who had the big head.
There's always next year!
 
 


No comments: