Thursday, March 14, 2013

Girls trip!


A year has passed since our last girls trip and I was excited to jump on board again for another go around!! 
Laying out by the pool, eating yummy food , and shopping was the only thing on the agenda it was great!

I still got to see my little family on face time each day which was nice!


I knew I'd be gone for St. Patrick's day but Daddy was able to help the kiddos set up a trap to try and catch the leprechaun.  He was great to get pictures for me too!
 The Leprechaun led the kiddos on a scavenger hunt ending with bags of treats!

Here is Bryson telling me and showing me his treats by face time!

The days flew by and we soon had to leave this pretty sight!
Another awesome trip in the bag and a BIG Thank you to my hubby and in-laws that helped with the kiddos!


No comments: