Friday, May 18, 2012

Hide and go seek!


Hide and go seek is an all time favorite in this house!  Daddy is always the lucky player that the kiddos choose to play with.  They play so much that Kendyl has learned how to count too, her favorite number must be nine because that's exactly what she says over and over until she reaches the "nine" that is the right one to start looking for Daddy!

I have always said "ready or not here I come" when it's time to seek, but Brady says "ready or not you shall be caught".  So I am sure the kiddos are majorly confused as to which one to say!
Where is Daddy!
Daddy's not in Bryson's closet.

Found him!


After their rounds of hide and go seek, I was able to capture one of the things I LOVE to see Kendyl do.  It is when she whispers secrets, with her hand to her mouth and all!
Then how she listen's, with her hand by her ear!
Some things she does are so fun to watch.

No comments: