Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Women's Conference!

I always talk about how fun Women's Conference! It's a two day conference full of classes and speakers that Women fly in from all over to attend. I got five of my girl friends to come and it was so fun!
 Shannon, Rhonda, Joann, Lesli, Sara, and me!
These girls had me laughing many, many times!  Our night time chats were so fun and I still remember all of us trying to go to bed right after a good laugh so the outbursts of laughing were pretty hard to contain, which leads to all of us just laughing in the dark!

 Me and my girl Rhonda
(Rhonda's picture)
Elder Neil L. Anderson was the General Authority speaking on the last day! 

 We picked up some little hearts to make as we listened to speakers!

 Adrienne picked Bryson up for school on Thursday, look at those happy boys!
(Thanks for the pic Adrienne)
Bryson, Jake and Jaden
A big Thank You to my hubby and my in-laws for tending the kiddos while I was gone and Thanks girls for a fun time!



No comments: