Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Brady!


I put this present up on the entertainment center a couple of days before Brady's birthday just for anticipation!
I gave Brady and the kids rules that no one was to touch it, move it, pick it up etc. 
(One of my first Christmas' with Brady, he picked up one of his gifts, shook it, then said "you got me golf balls!".  I will never again leave a gift around without giving the "no touching, moving, picking up" lecture.)
The BCS Championship game landed on the night of Brady's birthday, so he wanted to stay home to watch the game.
So we ordered take out from Winger's and had an indoor picnic!
Time for dessert!

I was prepared with enough candles, but we thought a bushel of fire wouldn't exactly be a great idea. So we put a row of three and a row of five candles instead. 

The suspense was over, it was time to open his present!
The kiddos were more than willing to help unwrap!
Come to find out there was only a note inside.
It mentioned how much we love Brady and how he is a great husband and father, then it said that he needed to close his eyes! 
I got Bryson into place...
then we told him to open his eyes!
A new driver!
Brady was very surprised!
I knew we hit the nail right on with this gift when Brady was asking how I knew he'd want one!
Bryson wasn't about to let the gift giving end and before we knew it we heard "I have got a gift for you"!
Bryson gave Daddy his prized little stuffed animals!
Happy Birthday Brady!

No comments: