Saturday, January 7, 2012

Game or movie?

We had an average Saturday of hanging out and right as the evening rolled around Brady was ready to watch his Lions play football.  Except I was ready to get out of the house so I asked Bryson if he'd like to go to the movies with me!
I gave him a couple of movie options and he was determined to go to the Stadium 8 theatre so we decided to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks!


It was such a cute movie!  It starts out with the Chipmunks boarding a cruise ship so that really excited Bryson!
They aren't exactly the same looking Chipmunks that I remember watching when I was little, but they were still cute. 

These Chipmunks are what I was used to!
I was wondering if Kendyl would be upset that we left her behind, but it looks like our left over popcorn is just what she needed for her football game!

No comments: