Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschool trunk-or-treat!


I volunteered to help with Bryson's preschool trunk-or-treat.  It was fun to see him with his friends, they were all so cute!

I had never done a trunk-or-treat, but luckily Bryson's teacher made the comment that they will bring the kids outside once our cars are decorated and ready to go.  Decorating my trunk hadn't even crossed my mind.  I decided to go along with Bryson's costume and be Jessie and decorate my trunk like "Al's Toy Barn". 
Here is Jessie & Buzz!
Buzz & Teacher Tiffany!
One of the only classmates Bryson ever talks about from preschool is Jaden. So I introduced myself to him and took a picture of them in their costumes!

1 comment:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Oh my gosh! Look how cute you are as Jessie! What a good mommy! :) Love the picture of our boys together! Cute little guys. :)