Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Bryson!!

Bryson was excited to see balloons waiting for him when he woke up!



Ready for his party to start!

Right before his party we set up his birthday present from Ita, Ito, Mommy & Daddy.  This is his reaction as he came down the stairs and rounded the corner!

His excitement was so fun to watch!
Kendyl enjoyed it also!

Then the party guests arrived!
Bryson invited four of his friends to celebrate with him, they are:
Joe,
Ellie,
Luke,
and Cooper!
The kids screamed, jumped, laughed, flipped and they also posed for me when I asked!
Present time!


After all the festivities downstairs, we gathered in the kitchen for our cake and ice cream!




I love his face of excitement as everyone sings happy birthday!
Make a wish buddy!


They were all eating so well....until Daddy walked by with the pinata. 
Pinata time!



We let everyone have a few turns at hitting the pinata, then before they got exhausted we started pulling the strings to release the candy! 

Joe, pulled the lucky string!
Then with Daddy's help, the candy came pouring out!
Luke, so excited with his candy stash!
Mommy and the birthday boy!
A BIG Thank you to my friends who have great kiddos that have become Bryson's closest friends!  Thank you for the gifts, and for letting your kids celebrate with us!
My little boy, I love you so very much and am blessed to be your Mommy. You are the cause of much laughter in our home, your smile can lift any one's spirits and your excitement for things is priceless.  I love that you are very independent yet you still allow me to give you the many hugs, kisses and cuddles that I love to give. Which are usually followed by the "OK, OK, that's enough" phrase you use when you have been smothered too much by my hugs, kisses and cuddles! Bryson you are a joy in my life and I love you so much little buddy. Happy 4th Birthday Bryson!

1 comment:

Joann said...

Happy birthday Bryson! You threw such a cute party. I love that bouncy house, how fun!