Friday, September 9, 2011

Rascal Flatts!

A few of my girl friends and I went to see Rascal Flatts in concert!  I have always LOVED their music so I was excited to be able to go, it is even better when you have great company!
We stopped to eat at the Training Table, this restaurant is yummy and a bit entertaining since we have to place our orders on the phone by our tables.  The phone's also ring when your order is ready for pick up. I can still see Rhonda's startled reaction to the phone ringing directly behind her, I got the best laugh from it.
(Rhonda took this picture)




This just proves that I do not take pictures of myself.  My camera on my phone takes a while to take a picture, so after a couple of attempts of holding our pose only for my camera to not take the picture, or it takes a picture as I am turning the phone around to view our image.  This picture is the result of our efforts that turned into a hilarious task!
Angie, Sara, Katie, Rhonda and Me!

We discovered that we weren't allowed to take our DSLR camera's in, only point and shoot camera's were allowed.  Luckily Rhonda covered me as I shot a few pictures.  How could I go to their concert and not get good pictures of them.  I would only risk that sort of thing for Rascal Flatts!





I don't know if another girls night out can top that one, but it will be fun trying! 

No comments: