Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Breakfast liquado

I am in the middle of trying to get a routine down for school days.  I noticed that Bryson isn't hungry before we leave for school and he would certainly get hungry during school so I couldn't let him leave without having a breakfast.  I have started making a drink called liquado that has been in my family for a long time.  I grew up on them myself, it has milk, banana and cinnamon in it (to name a few) and it has been the perfect drink for the kiddos in the morning.  It fills them up and they love the taste!  Now they drink their breakfast as they watch morning cartoons. 

Bryson has been so excited for school he wears his backpack long before it's time to leave!


Here's the recipe in case I get too old to remember and my kiddos want to make it for their kids.

Liquado
1 Banana
2 cups milk
2 tsp. vanilla
2 dashes cinnamon
3 Tbl. sugar
1 egg (optional)

Blend every thing together and enjoy!

No comments: