Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lagoon


We spent a day at Lagoon with my Sister's family and Marc's brother Robert!  I always love a trip to Lagoon, it was fun!


I was hesitant to take Bryson on the new roller coaster Bombora for the first ride, I was thinking if he didn't like it he'd be afraid to get on anything else.  But he loved it! There are two turns that he gets a little scared on but he went on it two times and still talks about the blue roller coaster. 
Thanks to Ingrid I have some pictures with me in them! 
(We are in the second to the last row)



This was Kendyl's first trip to Lagoon, I put her on almost every ride and she didn't complain!


























Ingrid and I rode the ride Wicked!
(I am the one waving, click to enlarge)







Bumping into Juliana!

The hours fly when you are having fun!  I didn't get to go to Lagoon last year because Kendyl was a newborn and I can't believe that last time I went was with Ingrid and her family two years ago.  It was great to see them again!

3 comments:

The Hoths said...

You didn't tell me that you already went..LOL!

Marc and Ingrid said...

We had a lot of fun too! We should make that a tradition :)

Joann said...

This is getting me excited! We are taking the boys next week. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!