Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The day of CARS

Getting a haircut is all fun, fun and more fun for Bryson.  He gets to choose a movie to watch, he always chooses the plane to sit in and he LOVES the balloon and sucker he gets at the end!

He chose to watch Cars on this visit and little did I know that it would turn into what I remember as the "Cars" day!




The finished look!

I got a call from my friend Lindsay who invited us to watch Cars 2 with her and her little boys, and she said that it started in 15 minutes.  Bryson was napping but I knew he'd like the movie so I packed up the kids as fast as I could and ran out of the house!


Kendyl did not like the movie at all, the second the screen came on she was not comfortable for the exception of a mini clip of Toy Story. Luckily Daddy came to the rescue and came to pick her up!

No comments: