Monday, June 13, 2011

One year pictures!

I have tried on three separate occasions to add words to this post.  I cannot seem to find the words that will best describe my love for my sweet little girl, or the profound impact she has made in our lives in just one short year.  I recall what seems like just yesterday when I discovered we were expecting, when Brady and I cried in happiness as I told him the news, when we were in awe to see that we were having a little girl, and when the moment came that she entered this world. 
There is no greater miracle than that of a birth, furthermore the birth of your own child.  The feeling of happiness and the memories that just Brady and I have of this special time. Our little newborn has grown much too fast in the last twelve months, but I love to see her learn and grow.
I love the quiet moments I have with Kendyl.  I will forever treasure the times when she is sleeping in my arms, when she gives her big smiles and her little laughter to go along with it.  My heart melts when we make eye contact from across a room and the quick little crawl she does to get close by. 
Having kids has been the best life experience and they teach me every day how to enjoy life.  Kendyl is truly a blessing, a perfect addition to our family and we are eternally grateful for her. 
We absolutely LOVE our little Miss! 
 














3 comments:

shanna knowles said...

Love her!!

The Hoths said...

sheesh...didn't expect to cry when I got on your blog tonight! I loved your words describing amazing little Kendyl! I too agree...they grow WAY too fast! I love the pictures, you did a great job! I love her outfit and she is absolutely gorgeous just like her mommy! I love that little one of yours! (Bryson too)

Marc and Ingrid said...

Love these pics! And her outfit too, soo cute!