Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Market Sweep!

I went to the grocery store to stock up on my favorite drink while it was on sale. As we entered the store Bryson found the small little carts and wanted to push his own. Since it should have been a fast shopping trip I let him.
It was going great until I noticed that every 10 seconds Bryson would see something, stop and yell "Mom, I have it" while holding something up. Whether it was chips, candy, BBQ sauce, jello, everything he saw he stopped and wanted it. It reminded me of the show Super Market Sweep, that I watched growing up, where you throw everything into your cart as fast as you can!
Bryson was directed to follow me (as I pushed my own cart), and it would have been a fast trip except I was in a store that I rarely go to. So I had no idea where to find things. Often I'd stop to look around and Bryson being instructed to follow me wouldn't see that I stopped and he'd ram his cart into the back of my heels. YE-OUCH!! It was the longest....short grocery trip I have ever had.


No comments: