Monday, September 20, 2010

Splish Splash!

We met up with friends at the Aquatic Center to have a last pool day! It is so nice to get into swimming pool water that is the same temperature as bath water. A picture I'd love to have is of Bryson and I going down the twisty slide. From my perspective I see the back of Bryson's head since he is on my lap and our feet out in front of us. I am trying to keep my feet far apart to help slow us down. I keep squealing as I am losing my battle of slowing down and I hear Bryson laughing hysterically. It's one of those moments that you keep the snap shot in your mind since there is no camera around.

Here is Miss Kendyl in her swim attire, AFTER our pool trip. Once again she managed to sleep the whole time we were swimming. I'll have to remind myself to put her in a swimsuit the next time she has trouble falling to sleep!

No comments: