Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Adventures at first dam!

Any other family wouldn't open a bag of bread before finishing the old bag, and I try to keep tabs on those things. However occasionally I will find multiple bags of bread in the fridge. I had two bags of scraps that were going to be thrown away, so I packed the kids up and went to feed the ducks!
Bryson is always pretty excited to feed ducks, he wouldn't even let go of the bread bags the whole drive to first dam.
It seems like there is always an occupant who has had one too many pieces of bread but still demands more. The big fatty was going to make poor Bryson wet his pants.

Big ducks or small, Bryson still thought it was pretty cool!


Look how cute this little guy is! I just wanted to scoop him up and put him in my bath tub. I didn't, I promise.
I should have!!!!

2 comments:

The Hoths said...

give us a call next time you go. Halli loves to feed the ducks!

Marc and Ingrid said...

Looks like so much fun! Bryson looks so tall now.