Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Now it feels like summer!

 
We made it to the pool with our friends the Hoth's! 
 The little girls are so good to stay close and alligator crawl around the shallow areas, it makes it really relaxing for us Momma's to just sit on the edge without any worry.

Shaved Ice is always a favorite!

 Rhonda and I both went down the slide with the girls.  I try to use my feet to slow down my speed on the slide and almost got a cramp (I get a lot of cramps this pregnancy) while going down the slide.  Only to hear that Rhonda was having a contraction the whole ride down on her and Bella's turn.  There is never a dull moment with us, we are getting old!  At least the girls loved the slides, Kendyl just giggles non stop on the slide!
 
Pregnant shadows!
(I am on the left)
 


No comments: