Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bryson's dentist appointment

 
 I kind of really like our pediatric dentist!  Watching movies while they get their teeth cleaned and checked, along with the new character tooth brush they are given, and the choice of toy and sticker on their way out is the added bonus!  It's easy to get Bryson to his appointments and little did I know that while we were at his appointment Kendyl would become their newest patient.  Kendyl kept saying "me turn, me turn" over and over all through his appointment. 

Before I knew it, she was laying on the table!
 
The Dr. noticed how little Kendyl was and made a comment about the length of her legs compared to the full length of the bench.  It shows just how little she is to be begging for a dentist appointment!
At the children's first dentist appointment the assistants always take the extra time to explain what all the instruments are such as the "tickle brush", etc. Just so that the kiddos aren't scared of them.  Well Kendyl pretty much skipped all of that and was laying wide mouthed ready to watch the movie!  Another couple of little girls came in for an appointment and were not having anything to do with the dentist, I heard them trying to use their fun names for the utensils but they were crying and crying.  The assistants were pointing to Kendyl showing the girls that they can lay down but nothing was helping. It made me very grateful for my little Kendyl who is always up for anything, whether it was her dentist appointment or not!
 

No comments: