Tuesday, August 21, 2012

When you mess with a bull, you get the horns!

As soon as Brady gets home from work he gets straight into the shower, I have always followed him into the bathroom or talk to him from our bedroom while he showers and it's our time we have to unwind and talk about our days. 
Well many, many moons ago (before we had kids) I had accidentally pushed the shower curtain in and heard Brady yelp from the cold wet curtain touching him.  Since I couldn't resist the urge to tease him I kept pushing the curtain in and that's when I learned my lesson.  Brady WILL jump out of the shower and hunt you down! If he can get a hold of you he would love to drag you back in the shower even with your clothes on.  I have learned that if I am going to play the game I unlock the front door and I run straight outside, screaming of course because the adrenaline of someone chasing you down is too high!
 
Well it was a normal day with Brady taking a shower and I saw that Bryson had discovered the same shower curtain trick.  I haven't done it in so long that I know he didn't learn it from seeing me.  Knowing what I learned from the trick, I just started taking pictures of it, waiting for Bryson to learn the same lesson!
 
Bryson would sneak in, hit the curtain and run away.  Only to sneak in again, until he got caught!
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 



Lucky for him Daddy let him off the hook before he made it in the shower!

No comments: