Monday, August 23, 2010

Our little getaway!

A few weeks ago we packed up our little family and headed down to Salt Lake City! We only stayed one day but managed to get some shopping, good eating, a baseball game, and swimming in while we were there. It was so relaxing to just be out of our normal routine and we didn't even have to get on a plane to do it! I do not have pictures of my shopping adventures, however I did manage to capture most of everything else.

First was the Bees game! I can't tell you who the players were in my action pictures but I can say they were on the Bees team.


Bryson watching a little bit of the game!

I tried paying my full attention to the game, it's hard to do when I know there are yummy treats walking from row to row. So I kept my eyes on these babies!
I did manage to snag a bag for myself!
Then it was off to the Little America Hotel. The room had two balconies and Bryson had a blast running from one to the other. He also couldn't resist the urge to throw things off the balconies. He'd peel paint off from the balcony and throw it over. Boys will be boys!
Our view of the Bees field from the room.
The fountains from the room.
The next morning Brady took Bryson swimming.
Little Kendyl was still sleeping when we were ready to leave the room so I did not change her into her swim suit. But who am I to deny her the chance to relax by the pool side! It was so relaxing that she was about to fall asleep again!


After swimming we packed up, ate at the hotel's brunch buffet and headed home. It was such a fun little getaway!

No comments: