Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a girl!


Pink in my house?! I was shocked to see that we were having a little girl! It wasn't until after we left the ultrasound room that I remembered of a dream Brady had previously had. A month or two before we had gotten pregnant Brady had mentioned that he dreamt of holding a little girl and saying that she looked just like Bryson. It is very rare of Brady to have dreams and remember them at that, but the second we left the ultrasound room I remembered the dream. I guess some dreams do come true!!


3 comments:

Marc and Ingrid said...

Wow that is such a good picture! Is that a 3D ultrasound?

cmraven said...

Uhh you're showing her stuff on a blog LOL. jk. I think she does look like Bryson/You in the 3D pic! I guess time will tell.

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE GIRLS!!!!! I BET SHE IS AS PRETTY AS HER MOMMY!